5 Days Wildebeest Migration Safari
– 5 days safari to Kenya’s most famed game reserve for big 5, hot air balloon, Masai culture experience and the
annual wildebeest migration crossing the Mara River.
- Guaranteed price/safari confirmation
- 1 night Nairobi accommodation
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Complementary Nairobi airport transfers
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- 1 litre bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Tips, drinks,Laundry
- International flights , visas
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodations in Nairobi after the safari
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure|
Day 1: Arrive in Nairobi
Meet and assist services at Jomo Kenyatta international airport and transfer to Best Western
Meridian hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Nairobi-Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 3-4: Masai Mara National Reserve
2 Full days spent exploring the park in search of the big 5 and other predators. Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant.
Day 5: Masai Mara- Nairobi
After a leisurely breakfast check out of the lodge and drive to Nairobi to arrive by 1400 hrs.
Drop off at point to be advised. End of a memorable safari.